Saturday, October 30, 2004

Discovery of the Day!

By the power of Google, I found a really really COOOL website! Well, that's coz I happen to like playing around with photoshop and am interested in trying to learn FLASH... so here's the cool site!

http://www.tutorialized.com

This site has so much stuff! From tutorials on photoshop to Flash to Paintbrush pro to php to website hosting and what nots! Goood gooood goooood. It even teaches you to draw tribal designs with photoshop. hahaha I'm gonna mess around with photoshop soon! once the hols come hahaha. So fun!

Dream Job no.1: Inspiring nature book writer and illustrator
Dream Job no. 2: Shop owner of a shop like Prints
Dream Job no. 3: Free-lance Photoshoper

Maybe I can start of as Free-lance photoshoper, then go book-writing and retire on my royalty fees and sit around in my shop. hahaha.

Sometimes, I think we really need dreams. This small country can be quite suffocating when it comes to that. But hey, dream on yah! You see, if we can't do all that on earth, we still have eternity to enjoy in heaven! yeap yeap yeap.

Talking about dreams, I should overcome my phobia of website-making and go ahead with Dreamweaver too. uhuh! Go tutorialized.com Go!


No comments: