Thursday, May 20, 2004

NewsFlash! I get to keep my PuP! So happy... the other owner didn't want him coz he heard about my dog's bad habits of chasing neighbours and his outbursts of rebelliousness... haha. I'm happy. :)

Thunderstorm
Questions.

What do you do when someone shows a horrible thunderstorm face at you when you've done nothing at all to offend the person? How do you respond when you're given an expression of disgust and cold fury? What do you do when you don't know what's wrong? And it's been going on for quite a long while. You probably haven't done anything but do what you've been doing. It's possible that it's the self-imposed comparison that resulted in this. I can see sharp, pointed icicles that has the power to burn sour, acidic holes in hearts. I've no idea. Rash reaction to that? Deliver a tight slap. But that is a reaction that brings a storm of tormenting regret. Action taken: ignores. Reflection done: That's being too stoic and unconcerned. Prayer: That I'll learn to do the right thing with compassion and conviction. Love.

Thought of the day
What's the point of gaining the world and all its fame, friends and fortune but lose the ones who's been sharing the same roof and the same blood ties as you all your life?

No comments: