Wednesday, May 26, 2004

counter reads: 120

Quote of the day:
If I had money, I'd treat everyone to dinner. If.

People who make me think and *salute*:
*Mr. LT from the Ravi Zacharias Ministry. He speaks with conviction. He knows where he's heading and he knows what he's talking about when he says, 'One can talk about God very naturally.' We need to learn to connect what we know in the language of today.
*Reverend Adrian Vanleen from Australia. He's truly the walking dictionary on cults and occult. No dispute. He's a Cult buster.

Thought of the day:
The virtual disconnect.

As much as I like to blog about some stuff and have people to read what I have in mind, I still don't like the virtual disconnect. Although my friend has "known me better" and is "updated" about my life through this blog, I don't feel that way when I see my friend in physical reality. My psychological barrier makes me feel that my friend has not been updated at all. I diagnose this as the Virtual Disconnect. Is anyone suffering from the same thing as me?

So what's lacking? The intimate, emotional and personal experience of having a friend who smiles a real smile, laughs a real laugh (smilies not counted)and yawns a real yawn at what you have to say. The fullness of a person's personality cannot be found here-- the virtual blog.

No comments: