Tuesday, May 25, 2004

Counter reads:112.

Quote of the day:
You lose what you don't use.

Quote of the day two:
Collapse of the reductionist theory: If you are nothing but molecules, how can up draw the conclusion that you are nothing but molecules?
-- LT

Quote of the day three:
We can be satisfied neither by something we've created nor by something or someone less than a person.
-- LT

Quote of the day four:
Relatives are friendships made not by choice.
-- LT

Quote of the day five:
Possession is not satisfaction.
Satisfaction comes when there's meaning.
-- LT

Quote of the day six:
Our identity is who we are, not what we do.

Quote of the day seven:
Who am I?
Where do I come from?
Why am I here?
Where am I going?
I know the answer. Do you?
-- JT

*If you want the answer for quote no.7, you know where to tag and the JT will be challenged to give a satisfying answer.*

No comments: