Monday, June 04, 2007

Juz some Singlish Mumble-Rumble.

I've tons of foodie pics to load... and I've also got pics of my dog's major makeover haircut. And I've spent more than $100 on the GSS. I'm done with all the shopping. Shopped till I drop le. Tired siah. I'm taking a break from shopping. Got almost all that I need and want... except for jeans and shoes maybe. haha. And I wanna watch Pirates, and Shrek and Narnia.

Anywayzzz, from the little TV I watch, I have this to say:
The Xiao4 yuan2 super xiaodidi Shawn rocks! haha. He beat all those other gorgors (who are supposedly more shuai) flat man!!! Compared to the rest, can tell that he's the one with the charisma and he's more musically inclined than the rest la! Go xiaodidi!! I support! I think Xiaomeimei's will also support him. Jiejies will also support. He's gonna make it.

No comments: