Thursday, June 07, 2007

FooDie GooDie Part II

More food!!! Specifically... desserts!!

I can't shop when the weather is too hot. It gets me all uncomfortable and worked up... and sian. And to deal with that, I just need some desserts. Thanks to certain ice-cream loving kakis who indulge on good ice-cream with me when we go out, I've started craving for ice-cream everytime I go out. ARgh. I love SCOOPz ice-cream. And New Zealand ice-cream too. Of coz, there'll always be B & J and Haagen Dazs and this Japanese ice-cream that looks like a pyramid (eh, forgot the long name... it's some expensive ice-cream from this ice-cream place at marina).

Back to the pics...

I ate here:

This place sounds Hong Kong-ish but my friend says there's no this shop in HK leh. Izzit?

Personal fave!!! Big round tang yuan with fillings! I like them all! Yam, red bean, peanut or sesame! And this stall at outram market sells durian ones too! And I love 芝麻糊 and 杏仁糊 too! (Did I write those words right... haha) Erm, what's that translated into ang moh... sesame paste and almond paste? Sounds a little strange. haha. But you know what I'm talking about right?


Ultra mango dessert... Has real mango in it! And a lot a lot too!


Two really nice and fruity desserts... the one on the left has red rubies! You know... the chestnuts coated in a soft and chewy layer.. I like!!

Sheesh. I'm hungry now.

No comments: