Thursday, June 07, 2007

FooDie GooDie Part I

As promised... More food pics!! Here's some goodies from New York New York! I love concept of the little cubicles... haha.

JT being JT, I shall serve you the desserts first...

Fried Mars Bars! I don't know how they did it. If not, I'd DIY at home.


Waffle ice-cream! Choco chessboard waffles, maple syrup & choco ice-cream. Good for sweet tooths. I'm a sweet tooth of sorts. But not that sweet a sweet tooth la. I think I overate that day. By the time desserts came, I was up to my throat with food... and was just trying not to let anything out from my stomach...


Back to the starters... some soup.... Forgot what. My friend had it. Erm, minestrone? I'm the kind who'd go for cream of mushroom, clam chowder... or even cream of tomato. haha.


Yummy Yummy bratwurst saugsages! Imagine biting into a warm, juicy piece of bratwurst wrapped in grilled-cripsy bacon!!! Love the salad side too... not your regular salad drowned in salad cream. There's a good variety of veges that I don't recognize... and they taste light & refreshing! Of coz, fries will be fries. We have loved fries since the day we had our first Macs Happy Meal.


Grilled chicken with sphagetti in cream sauce... Big & nice serving of chicken there!


Giant meatball pasta! I was expecting more giantic-looking meatballs tho... but I like tomato base pasta. That's penne for you. I don't mind fusilli or linguine.


Here's fish and pasta... Fish... I like them fresh and light. Less messy than eating chicken. wahaha.


Seafood pasta! I like! This one tastes very mussle-ish. But okie, it's tomato-based. hahaha.


I think... the more I blog and the more you read, the more you'd know my appetitite and my tastebuds. haha. I think I seriously enjoy good food. Can eating yummies be considered as a past time?

No comments: