Thursday, May 04, 2006

Crossroad Mumble-Jumble

Leaping. From primary school to secondary school. And from Secondary school to JC. Then from JC and halfway almost not to Uni. Now, we're going from Uni to near graduation.

Time check: 1 day after exams.
Event: Had a wonderful dinner with dear jie meis at Bobby Rubino's, Chijmes.
Emotion of the moment: Sinking into the uncertainty of reality.

Some pictures for you:









Chijmes is such a pretty place. Food was so good, we dined before photography came to mind.

Pretty places aside...

Thoughts a-fumble.

Will I graduate? Will I do honours? Should I get a job? Full-time Job? Part-time job? Should I be getting my resume done? Get a professional photo taken? Shop for professional clothes? Make-up? New specs? Flip newspapers for jobs? Upload my resume on job search? Go take on Project serve for a while? Start driving lessons? Start making phone calls to check out kickboxing/ hip hop lessons? Get my friends to start exercising? Start playing bball in preparation for teen games? Start thinking about ministry? Start thinking about what I want to work as? Think about my calling? Think about my vocation? Think about what am I doing in this life? Think about how distracted I am? Think about why I want to leave certain things behind?

Exams. The safe period where you can just lock everything else out and escape into mugging. Now that it's over, the memories come fumbling back.

Welcome to the ocean again, slipper swish.

No comments: