Monday, May 29, 2006

More Nostalgia



The same old bus stop with tiled floors and orange seats.
(Just in case u're wondering about that ghastly ghostly figure in the billboard reflection. That's me. hahaha.)

Another wave of nostalgia. Nah, guess that I'm just moving a bit faster than most of my peers. And I just get this picture that they'll be waving at me... and I'll be off into the next phase. And without even noticing, hustles and bustles will just filter in and cloud the memories. Okie, maybe it's not that bad. But this nostalgia thing just hits me once somebody says that they'll miss the times we had.

Tears were welling up yesterday when my grandma brought me to her room and gave me a warm hug, telling me how happy she was that I was graduating. And how my late grandpa told her to take care of all of the grandchildren... how I was the apple of their eyes... and how I'm finally graduating. I hope can get a pass for her at my grad ceremony.

Dear peeps, all of you are invited to come and celebrate the start of my new phase on 8th July, 10am. Erm, venue and stuff, I'll tell u all again k! :) Come and take photos with me! haha~



Quote of the day:
What matters is not what you believe,
What matters is the Truth.

What you believe is not going to change the Truth.
Truth is absolute.

(Sneak preview of next entry: Prehistoric wars and Art that puts you to shame)

No comments: