Sunday, April 24, 2005

Of dates and Arabian dates
A conversation on the sweet dates from arabia and the dates and frills of life.

JT: u were saying u had a lot of dates in your room last time right?

Guy: hey yea you remember! that's a long time ago man

JT: I just tried one today! It's super nice eh

Guy: ahhh it is! nice and juicy and sweet... precioussss. they're even better than chocolate

JT: especially the chocolate coated ones

Guy: those must cost a bomb man... but they're worth every gram.

JT: yeah, let's go to Dubai and buy them one day! Let's convice our lecturer on a field trip there!

Guy: and we can study the taxanomical classification of dates!

JT: haha

Guy: and i can be a date scientist. And call myself Mr. Hitch.

JT: hahaha what a pun

Guy: yea. haha. I love dates!

JT: Both kinda dates?

Guy: hehe... of coz, they are in the same phylum I'm sure!

JT: hahha coz both put u on sugar high hahaha

Guy: haha true true

JT: are such dates findable in Singapore?

Guy: I guess it depends on the person...

JT: erm

Guy: oh wait, you're talking about the edible kind? I don't think so

JT: That's so sad...

Guy: I think I still have a carton of them... stored for about 1 yr+. should get them soon. haha

JT: So long? There's like expiry dates for them know...

Guy: oh! they have expiry dates? Maybe it's just for those choco coated ones and almond ones right..

JT:oh izzit?

Guy: yep, coz dessert ppl bring them around when they travel. The normal no-'frills' dates should not have expiring dates I think.

JT: haha that sounds haha

Guy: yea.. everyone has an expiry date eh? the fancier, the sooner.. hahah

JT: haha

Guy: but if u plan on living til a ripe old age, should get a no-frills date wif longer life-span... but of koz, i plan to live fast and die young.. so i can get the fanciest types.. hahahh

JT: hahaa

Guy: can't remember when was the last time I have a decent date. and I'm getting hungry...

JT: okie okie.. better fix ur date n get ur dates hahahaha

There, of dates and dates.

No comments: