Tuesday, April 05, 2005

I blogged yesterday on how my philo blog is casting me into an ocean of endless run-on words and how I'm bobbing up and down on the rapids of persuasion... and how I feel as if I've been stung by an electric sting-ray that has scattered all my complexly erratic brain pulses into nothingness... and how I stuck I am in doing my philo blog post. But, the blog didn't appear.

Nevertheless, I attempted to start a running commentary on Descartes' 1st meditation... after trying to hatch my commentory for about an hour, some stuff came up and of course, it somehow disappeared from the face of my blog.

The night that followed was horrible too. Felt chills running up and down my spine and I was shivering under my blankie. Couldn't stop tossing and turning and my throat just kept getting tighter throughout the night. Woke up with a heavy head and extremely puffy eye-lids. Managed to jam the thermometer into my mouth to affirm that I'm in a feverish daze coz I'm really sick. Forced myself to go to the doctor and attempted to go to school to get some things done... but I felt so jellyish that I had to walk home from the doctor haphazardly. My psychomotor skills were decreasing proportionately with my increasing tempertaure.

Slept through the afternoon into the evening before I felt a little better. The tastelessness that perturbs my tastebuds and the weakness that haunts my body really puts me in a silly daze. Of coz, through this daze, I still managed to blog and I'm trying to study for my test worth 30% of my grade tomorrow.

And now my eye-lids are struggling against the force of gravity... oh help.

PS: I think everyone who's sick will really hope that there's someone who can take care of them...


No comments: