Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Thank you Auntie Noor ( or Nur)

If you've seen my wallet, you know that few people will be carrying it around. It's from Mu-ee and it has navy blue, white, and orange stripes. Obiang is what some people would call it. But yah, that's my wallet. So today, I carried it around as usual... decided to visit the washroom... and conveniently left it in the toilet cubicle. Great. JUST GREAT.

10 min later, I rushed back into the toilet to discover that my wallet is GONE. GONE!!! GONE!!! Do you feel the panic rising? Do you sense the shock and terror? Can you feel the truth sink in?

But actually, I wasn't panicking or shocked. I was just... dazed lah. It's probably like the fourth or fifth time I've left my wallet in the toilet. It usually can be found at the same spot where I left it. Once, it disappeared but someone returned it on the same day. This time... I have no idea. And my i/c and matriculation card and atm card and cash card and library card and all the cards are in it!!! Not much money though... ah well. Hai. Lost. No appetite. Need to go for lecture. Started whining to all the friends I meet along the way.

When I finally got home, the truth of the matter hit me (when my friend who's expert at losing such stuff told me...) that I need to make police reports, pay a fine for losing my i/c and must convice the i/c guy that I didnt lose my i/c on purpose... and visit the office of student affairs for my lost matric card... and the bank and the library... ahhhh... so much to do. No time no time! And police posts don't even open 24-7... only working hours. Argh. HOW HOW.

I gave up trying to think HOW HOW. Just meet Mr. Policeman first and report tomorrow. Finished whining to more friends online...

Just then... *Ding Dong*
*Bark Bark Bark* (That's my dog's reaction whenever the doorbell rings)

WALLET FOUND!!!!
Auntie Nur who lives 2 streets delivered my wallet to my doorstep! Apparently her daughter found my wallet and brought it home and she decided to send it to my house personally!!! Gosh!!! Dressed in her blue uniform... and addressing my mum and I kindly, she passed over the wallet... so sweet!!! So touched! And I didnt know what to do but to keep saying thank you!! Didnt even get her contact no. whatever... dazed. Gosh. Now she's left and I don't even know how to contact her to thank her! (What interpersonal skills I lack man. SO SLOW. SLOW. SLOW.) But thank God for people like her and her daughter!!!

THANK YOU AUNTIE NUR!!! :D :D :D :D


No comments: