Saturday, August 28, 2004

Lose, lost, Losing.

First my wallet, then my NUSSU diary. Frustrating. Wonder if anyone will bother to return it to me... gosh. Losing my diary or any of my organizers for that matter is like chopping off my right arm and turning off my left brain. I can't remember all my appointments, forget the things I have to do, forget all my friend's birthdays and don't even remember today's date... much less exam dates or other D day dates. And... I have only lost my NUSSU organizer TODAY, between 12pm to 2pm at my Lab8. Can some kind detective locate it and return to me please? This time, I'll remember to ask for your name and thank you properly... choco bar? ice-cream? hai.

Question of the day:

Would you rather know what you don't want to know or pretend to not know what you already know?

No comments: