Friday, June 30, 2006

NC-9: Prehistoric War

Let me show you the picture I've promised...

The picture depicting violence, outroar and WAR between pre-historic animals...

The scariest war that ever raged between the minds and pens of a 21 year-old and a 9 year-old...

I bring you...

The Dinosaur Wars.



If you would just look at the pic, you'd see who's attacking who and whom came to save who. The war was exciting while it raged. And I seriously enjoyed it. The most creative creatures were obviously drawn by the most humble and cute... 9 year old cousin of yours truly.

Read more about him here.

I think he brings out the kid in me, and reminds me of the sweet and carefree ways of childhood. Who cares about my age, it was fun while I skipped, raced and bobbed along the endless passageways of Guangzhou airport hand-in-hand with him. And the good thing is, nobody suspected that I was aged anywhere above 15. hahaha. okie I promised China stories and I'll get to them soon. soon.)

No comments: