Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Spree

I went on a shopping spree and exchanged more than $100 for a series of odds and ends I deemed exciting and necessary for work. Or are they? Ah whatever. Anyway, I bought this pretty $15 dollar top yesterday, much to my satisfaction, at this outlet which usually carries them at something like $39.90. Shop name? BIFC. I like clothes from there. Start saving money for my bday present if you like. (What's with my intensifying BHB aura?! I can't stand it myself.)

And... I gave my heart to this dark metallic silver weave bag which passed my strict qualifiyng criterias of being spacious, multi-pocketed with ergonomically-designed straps and being safely neutral for most fashion police. But being your typical sale-shopper out for best bargains, I lingered around for too long and other more quick-handed and generous shoppers have snapped up every last piece of my BAG. *heart-broken* I saw this bag again yesterday, selling for twice the price. Maybe I'll find it again tomorrow, which has been desginated as my next shopping day. haha.

Quote of the day (dedicated to the workforce):
The day after Sunday and before Tuesday... the unspoken day. -- Flubby

No comments: