Saturday, July 02, 2011

Wishlist updated

Wishlist
1) Shoes. Seriously comfy and lasting flats.
(I bought plenty of these! Once I favoured Summer Story, then it was Noda, then it was Pazzion, now it is Gripz!)

2) Bags. Waterproof, rugged and classy bag that I can fling around and still have it in one perfect piece.
(I love my black Harvey's Lola Ruffles! And I'd tell you it's made of seat belt)

3) Clothes. Shirts that are either so long that they can be easily tucked in, or classic enough to betucked out and still go with a blazer.
(I'm still looking for this one.)

3) I want to watch Rapunzel!
Watched it and loved it!

4) Go on leave after Christmas!
Yes I had a good Christmas last year!

5) A new phone. A smart one. I need to FB and google map around. Okie, maybe blog and tweet.
I love my Samsung Ace too. Yes, I FB, googlemap and tweet!

6) Ipod nano. I need to expand the KTV song list. haha.
Better than that, I got an iPod touch for my birthday last year!

What can I say, I'm a very happy kid.

My new wishlist
1) To visit the Hort park and Henderson wave.
2) To eat plenty of local food like Bak Kut Teh and Rojak at the Food Trail@ Singapore Flyer.
3) To check out the new Marina Bay Sands area
4) To go to Universal studios!
5) To climb Bukit Timah Hill.
6) To go to Mount Faber.

Once the list was filled with items. Now, there are places at home I wanna go.

No comments: