Saturday, June 28, 2008

Dreaming

My suspect friend kicked me off to a dreamy weekend. I've forgetten how to dream. Singapore's pragmatism and kiasu-ism have gounded my feet so firmly to practicality and down-to-earth security that I stopped dreaming.

But now I'm coming back. Yes, I so love food. I'm always snapping photos of food. It doesn't matter if it's your typical hokkien mee or the atas lobster on the big platter. I'm still gonna take the pic and post it up and share the joy. (okie... my old lappy's gone & the pics are not up & I aint doing much blogging ever since who knows when.)

And yes, I so love artsy fartsy stuff. I think I wanted to open a paper shop like Prints.

Yes I write. I wanna do food writing.

I think Martin Yan is cool. He has a masters in food science! (And I have an A levels chapter in Food chemistry...)

And moving on... I'd want to study mass communications. And write. And travel. And eat. And write. And cook too. And that's life!!!

No comments: