Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Somebody saveeeee meeee....

Work's getting to me. Day in day out. I'm getting stringed and uptight. And my brain doesnt stop thinking about what I haven't done, or what I might have forgotten to do. Sometimes I wonder if people are picking on me. But maybe, they're not. I can be thankful for people who tell me things I havent done straight in my face rather than behind my back, but it doesnt seem to go down well with something. Some sorta mental indigestion. Like I haven't started well and haven't ended well. It gets to me. It gets to me coz people form an impression of who you are, glue you to that stereotype and seemingly start to take special notice of nitty gritties to prove the point that their impression is correct. Maybe they're not. Maybe i'm over-sensitive. I don't like undercurrents. I don't like the way I'm treating this. I'm tired, but my brain doesnt take 5minutes off. youtube and anime doesnt get much relaxation done. I'm not stopping to pray. But why's that. Why's my brain moving in restlessness. Why do I want to keep doing something... to keep busying myself for endless work. Why do I want to toil for tomorrow. I'm worrying aren't I.

I miss the blue skies and puffy clouds. I miss lying on the beach, under the trees, popping seedless grapes and looking up at the endless sky, like there's not a care in the world, and you see nothing, but the sky, the clouds, the leaves and the sun.

Tired. restless. burdened.

No comments: