Sunday, November 05, 2006

Back back back.

So many little lines have been running through my head.
Echoes from here, there, and elsewhere.

Drunkards get drunk on alcohol;
Nerds on knowledge; and
mugging undergraduates on coffee.

If you don't mind your looks, nobody will mind you.

I'm dispensable.

How much are memories worth? To keep or not to keep the box of cards that I received during my teenage years?

The few transitions in life at 12, 16, 18 and 21 will throw u off balance and change u.

My personality doesn't seem to go well with what is expected of one in the work force.

When you were young and much younger, being truly caring and sincere was more effortless. Then, the world hardens u in the name of streetwise-ness and the struggle begins.

My transition may turn into drudgery, if I'm not careful.

I need to get back to driving school.

No comments: