Sunday, April 30, 2006

More I wannas...

More stuff that I wanna read...

  1. This webbie now that I can vote: http://www.elections.gov.sg/
  2. The newspapers -- The Straits Time everyday. Thank you.
  3. LKY's Memoirs
  4. Mere Christianity
  5. A Christian Response to the Life Sciences
  6. The Spotlight of Faith
  7. The Purpose Driven Life
  8. I Kissed Dating Goodbye
  9. Her Name is Woman
  10. the 7 booklets that's been on my shelf for ages
  11. The Bonesetter's Daughter

and the tons of books that I have... but havent read.

I should just allocate reading periods for myself hahaha. Oh ya, I desperately need exercise. Jellyfish symptoms coming back. And I need to start building a healthy appetite. Wanna go Jog. Cycle. Blade. Badminton. Not exactly swim. Unless my only swimming buddy's free.

Oh yah, I wanna get shoes/ sneakers in time for my hiphop/kickboxing sessions! (*cross fingers* hopes that the sessions will be timely enough for LS and I to register :X) And a pair of new slippers that doesn't make me slip and sit on the floor while crossing the zebra crossing, especially when I'm wearing a skirt. BLEaHHH.

No comments: