Sunday, January 22, 2006

Girly Youthfulness.

It must be my fringe. Or the fact that I share similar tastes with a sister who's 6 yrs younger. Or perhaps it's the wadrobe that my sisters and I are planning to share.

Here's an account of the shopkeeper-auntie's little conversation with yours truly.
"You are in sec what?"
" Erm... I'm not in sec school anymore..."
" Or, so u're in poly?"
" Actually... no... in uni..."
" Oh, it's your first year?"
" Erm... no.... ... ... "
" It's so good to look young right? You can pretend to be from sec school. "
" Erm. Ha ha." Ha. Ha. Ha.

Yours truly had a good mummy-sponsored, daddy-chauffered and sisters-accompanied CNY shopping experience (spoilt-rotten brat I am). Yours truly is perpetually attracted to the colour white, and recently (and maybe transiently), green. Yours truly is not attracted to extremely girly girly clothes, with some exceptions. Yours truly and her sisters hope to have a shared big walk-in-wadrobe. hahaha. Oh man, what girly utterings.

No comments: