Sunday, October 16, 2005

More on Firsts.

First Retro Party I've ever attended
(Courtesy of bday gal Jen Jen :) )

Party was really FUN :) haha. How should I put it. Jen's pals were really game for retro-ing out and came in all sparkles, scarves, sunglasses and colours of the 60s and 70s. hahaha. Plenty of action and sabo-ing under pink and blue lights that bathed the place. (Nah, wasn't part of the action... Me is not exactly the hip and happening type but I like to indulge in the atmosphere together with my other buddies. It was seriously fun and entertaining to sap in ze atmosphere.)

Buffet foodie was yummilicious, so was the choco-cake with delightful textures and crispy bases.

Funnest part of the celebration? Photo-taking! muahaha. If I can figure out whether I can and will, I might just stick some pics up. No promises. I'm turning blog-dead (ie. I'm blogging less and less and less... ...)

No comments: